Anastasia Charter Information
MY Anastasia – Luxury Yacht - Is designed for crewed chartering combined with the services and friendliness of an elegant hotel with complete freedom to explore the exotic Maldives without having to worry about the crowds. If you want the exhilaration of being on the water, with the privacy of your own boat, but added with a bit of luxury and pampering. This will be considered the best way to discover Maldives diving points, surfing points and much more. Our experienced crew will take care of the maintenance, sailing, cooking, cleaning and navigation, and are typically experts in the areas where you will be chartering.
- A 30% the chartering fee is required to be made at the time your charter booking is made. (Visa/MasterCard accepted) or payment by via transfer to our Bank. Payment terms and details are in our contract and invoices.
- Upon receiving your 30% charter down payment, we will mail you a charter agreement to complete, sign and return to us for finalization.
- The balance 70% of your charter fees is due at least 60 days prior to your charter date. (Certified funds, VISA and MasterCard accepted.)
- Charters start from Hulhumale, next to Male’ international Airport. We pick all our clients from Male’ International Airport on arrival.
- If clients want to start the charter from any other location than Male’ International Airport, extra fuel charges may be added to the charter fees.
- Your charter begins with the first "night" (you may board any time after 1400 hours) and may run for example, 3 days-3 nights or 7 days-7 nights, etc. Your charter concludes at 1200hrs on the last day.
- Please note that there is a seven day minimum on charters during our peak periods from 15 Dec to 15 January.
- The yacht is fully insured.
- Charges for losses or damages incurred to items on board will be charged to the clients. Any items that go missing from your rooms will be charged to your room. Any damage to any other items on board Anastasia will be charged to the chartering party.
- We would like to remind you that many suntan lotions and oils leave stains on decks, sails, cushions and Interior upholstery, please keep this in mind when selecting and using a tanning/screening product. Non-oily lotions are best. Our aim is to keep the yacht neat and tidy for all our clients.
- We provide mobile internet services and mobile services. For internet services vouchers are available on board. For telephone and other mobile service, we will require pre request before arrival. All are chargeable.
- NO SMOKING on board. You are allowed to smoke on designated areas only. This will be briefed to you on arrival on board Anastasia.
- Space is at a premium on the yacht. We suggest that you travel with only the gear you deem necessary, including the appropriate clothing for the season (ask us and we can give you some tips), use soft or canvas luggage and others which may be stowed easily on board.
- OUR CANCELLATION POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS: If your cancellation occurs less than 90 days, but more than 60 days prior to your charter, we will retain your 50% deposit. However if we obtain a substitute booking during the same time period, we will return your deposit minus the $150 handling fee. If we do not obtain a substitute booking, we will retain your deposit but allow you to reschedule your charter on the same boat within 6 months of your original charter start date. Your full deposit minus the $150 handling fee may be applied to your new rescheduled charter dates. If the charter rate for the new charter is different from the original charter rate, the higher rate will apply.
If your reservation is made less than 90 days prior to your charter, the charter fees are non-refundable. However, the rescheduling policy as outlined above will apply.
Since the balance of your charter fees (the full amount) is due 60 days prior to your charter. If a cancellation occurs less than 60 days prior to the charter we will retain the full amount of the charter fees (not including the security deposit), but allow you the same rescheduling policy as outlined above. The full amount of the charter less the $150 handling fee would then be applied to the rescheduled charter.